Today, be encouraged that you have what you need, and what you need tomorrow is on its way! God is faithful and gives you what you need to fulfill His purposes.
Prayer for Today:
Father, thank You for being my Source and Supply. I declare that my trust and hope is in You. I choose to rest in You knowing that You have provided everything I need for today in Jesus’ name. Amen.
ATTENTION HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS GRADUATING IN 2015.
Fill this out.
It is a scholarship THAT PAYS FOR ALL OF YOUR COLLEGE THROUGH GRADUATION.
I know a friend who had it, and its amazing. Four years of college — at any school of your choice in the United States. Harvard, University of Louisiana, UCLA — it COVERS IT.
Don’t go into debt for school, be part of this prestigious program.
Who is eligible?
African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American and Hispanic American students with high academic and leadership promise who have significant financial need;
Spread this Black Tumblr. This better have over 1,000 notes by morning because this will literally CHANGE SOMEONE’S LIFE.
This scholarship was promoted every year at my high school you have a 3.3 gpa volunteer work school activities and you gotta write like 10 essays this scholarship pays for every level of education you wanna pursue including PHD’s. Deffff worth the effort
- Me: When did you know you loved me?
- Him: I don't know to be honest. I feel like I fell in love with you on that plane. I still get lthose same feelings and feel the same way now. It's just way stronger now and we know each other better.
- Me: *Blushes* What feelings?
- Him: Like you're so precious and cute and pretty and I always wanted to hold you and take care of you and protect you.
- Me: *Blushes even more* So what made you want to verbally say that you loved me for the first time?
- Him: When I realized that I didn't want to spend another day being afraid of getting hurt or attached to you and instead I wanted to be in it all with you because you're so special.
A fucking farse like I haven’t seen ever in real life. Damn.
European accents (and in general white people accents) are commonly perceived as attractive and endearing, while accents from basically any other part of the world are considered to be signs of laziness and disrespect and get routinely made fun of.
Andrea Gibson (via creatingaquietmind)
This. Always, this!